Terms & Conditions
- The BBC World News Football Connect is open to only Media/ Digital Agency(ies) in India.
- At least 70% of the team composition must consist of participants working towards media planning and buying eg. Media planners, buyers, strategists, account managers, directors and others in the relevant areas of work.
- The BBC World News Football Connect shall be held only in the city of Mumbai on the dates and at the venues mentioned in the Form.
- For the purposes of participating in the BBC World News Football Connect, the Media/ Digital Agency must register itself and its employees/ its Clients. Participation is limited only to eighteen (18) teams and will be on a first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Each agency can register a maximum of one team
- Participation is by invite only.
- The Participants / co-participants must be legal residents of India at all times during the BBC World News Football Connect.
- The Participants/ co-participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- Participants representing the agency must be deemed fit to do so and not carrying any injuries or health conditions that would it make it unwise for them to do so.
- Ineligible entrants may be disqualified at any time at the sole discretion of BBC WN, if found disregarding the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Employees of the BBC WN and its affiliated entities and their families and relatives are not eligible to participate in this BBC World News Football Connect.
- For awarding the prizes, BBC decision would be final and binding. No correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
- Prize winners would be responsible for all obligations, laws and meeting income tax/ other statutory requirements.
- Requests for exchange or cash in lieu of prizes would not be entertained.
- BBC WN holds the rights to photos and videos of the event and no reproduction, reuse or use in any form is permissible unless approved by BBC WN
- The BBC World News Football Connect is organised voluntarily by BBC WN and it is not under any kind of contractual obligation for sponsoring the same.
- For cancellation and/ or modification of the BBC World News Football Connect for reasons beyond its control, BBC WN will not be held responsible.
- BBC WN reserves the right to alter the venue, date and/ or format of the BBC World News Football Connect and/ or to cancel the BBC World News Football Connect at any time without notice and without any obligation to assign any reason whatsoever. BBC WN shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever in this regard.
- BBC WN expressly disclaims any and all responsibility, and each Participant/ Co-participant hereby agrees to release and to hold BBC WN (and its respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the prize or resulting from the acceptance and/ or subsequent use or misuse of any prize awarded, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Any Media/ Digital Agency while registering themselves/ their employees/ their Clients that fails to provide all required information will be disqualified.
BBC WN and its parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, participating agencies, marketing partners and affiliated entities are not responsible for:
any condition caused by events beyond the control of BBC WN that may cause BBC World News Football Connect being organised by BBC WN to be disrupted;
any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize; and
any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with any Registration Form.
- BBC WN is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission or communication of any kind.
- BBC WN is not responsible or liable in any way for any defects in the prize. The manufacturer of the product will be solely responsible for the same.
- No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles of registrations will be accepted.
- Any kind of dispute arising out of the BBC World News Football Connect would be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi and subject to Indian laws.